Monday, May 25, 2009

Ava Jane



Remember the post about baby cousin bumps my sister and I sported almost 2 months ago?

Well, my beautiful niece was born 2 days ago.  She was born 7 weeks and 3 days after Leo.  Our original due dates were 5 weeks apart, but I had Leo 3 weeks early and Susie had Ava Jane 2 days before her due date. She 
weighed in at 7 lbs 7 ozs and was 20 inches long.  Mama and baby girl are doing very well!! 

Leo and I are going up to meet little Ava Jane in just a few days.  Hopefully, we can do a mini photo shoot of the baby cousins together. 

Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

Cammie Heflin said...

She's beautiful!

Joany said...

Gorgeous!

Journey to our Ukrainian Angel said...

She looks just like Leo!

Julie said...

YES!!! Please do a mini photo shoot!! Is Izzie going too so she can pose? Can't wait to meet little Leo AND Dasha in December. Hope everyone is doing well. I love all of the pictures!! :)

Christine said...

Congrats! THey are beautiful!